Date & Location
Friday, November 10, 2023, 1:30 PM - Saturday, November 11, 2023, 4:00 PM,
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, 8555 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Specialties - Hematology, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Pain Management, Radiation Oncology, Surgery
Professions - Nurse, Nurse (Advanced Practice NP CRNA CNM CNS), Pharmacist, Physician, Physician Assistant, Researcher (physician)
This important educational activity will provide guidance to front-line and oncology clinicians, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and pharmacists, with the most current information available about new agents in oncology and translating of the latest research to their patients. The conference will cover drug and treatment updates with a focus on precision medicine, gynecological malignancies, hematologic malignancies, prostate, bladder cancer and GI malignancies. The conference features a comprehensive review of new drugs approved along with their mechanism of action, and a keynote lecture, Stand Up to Cancer focusing on developmental therapeutics. Next generation studies will also be addressed, and the conference will offer participants a session designed to provide insight into the latest advances in lung cancer treatment, including integration of new molecularly-targeted therapies and immunotherapy.
- Evaluate new, emerging and novel therapeutic agents, advances in care, and clinical trial data and apply relevant findings into the management of cancer patients
- Develop personalized treatment plans for patients based upon an evaluation of efficacy and safety of current and newly approved agents and therapeutic options
- Integrate appropriate strategies into clinical practice to optimize the management of patients with gynecologic malignancies to improve patient outcomes
- Utilize AJCC or other appropriate staging in clinical practice, including appropriate prognostic indicators and evidence-based national guidelines for treatment planning
- Review the principles, techniques, and applications of precision medicine, including genomic and molecular profiling, biomarker discovery, targeted therapies, and personalized care, in order to appreciate the potential benefits, limitations, and ethical considerations of this emerging approach to healthcare.